Liverpool's biggest Graduate Recruitment, Placement & Internship Fair
The Liverpool Spring Careers Fair 2017 will take place from 11am - 3pm on Wednesday 22 March in the Crypt Hall at Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral, conveniently located in the centre of campus.
Date: Wednesday 22nd March 2017
Venue: The Crypt Hall, Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral
Time: 11am – 3pm. Exhibitor set up from 8am
This will be the last fair of the academic year and is a perfect opportunity for you to promote your graduate, placement and internship opportunities to all our students and recent graduates across all degree disciplines.
With an anticipated audience in excess of 1000 students this event is a must attend for any employers and organisations who still have opportunities available.
- Meet with hundreds of students actively looking for graduate, internship and placement opportunities
- Promote any graduate opportunities for 2017 with spring/summer closing date
- Encourage early applications for your 2018 programmes
- Top up applications to any remaining vacancies on your 2017 programmes
What makes Liverpool Different?
- You will meet excellent candidates. Academic standards at the University of Liverpool are high. Undergraduates begin their courses with average A-level grades of two As and a B. There is also a strong emphasis on enhancing student employability at the University of Liverpool.
- We can help you meet your social mobility targets. 87.7% of our students are from state schools or collages and 9.6% are from ‘Low participating neighbourhoods’ – making us the most socially diverse university in the Russell Group.
- We are one of the High Flyers top 25 most targeted universities. We understand our employer needs and will work with you to get the exposure you require.
This event will also accommodate a small number of School-led Teacher Training providers & HE providers.
For more information about the fair and to get your chamber member discount code please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 794 5825
Follow this link for more information about the event.