How to effectively use social media to promote your business.
Social media has been with us for a while now but there are many organisations and professionals who are still working out what it means for them.
Do you want to develop the knowledge and skills to use it in a way that adds the most value?
The authors of the “Putting Social Media to Work” series are running two masterclasses which will look at a range of practical tools and techniques to help you use social media for your business, as well as understand and manage potential risks for your organisation.
Masterclass One will help small business owners and independent practitioners learn how to use social media effectively to promote their brand.
The session will include:
- the rise and rise of social media
- how social media is changing work, communications and marketing - and how you can respond
- practical guidance on how to use key social media platforms - and - - help to decide which are the right ones for your business
- putting together a social media plan - and how to make it easy and time efficient
- tools and techniques for social media success
- busting the myths on social media (it isn't all about what you had for breakfast!)
The masterclasses have a highly practical approach. Delegates will leave with new skills that can immediately be put into practice – and a plan for action!