This course will teach delegates how to comply with customs regimes, the regimes...
This course will teach delegates how to comply with customs regimes, the regimes available to help you save money (IPR/OPR) and the rules determining preference rules of origin.
Thes topics are extremely important now that the new Union Customs Code has come into force in May 2016 and companies will need to prove competence in Customs Procedures.
You will gain two credits towards the Foundation in International Trade, BCC qualification nationally recognised.
- Understand the role of HMRC, rules of origin and Intra EC trade
- Understand customs procedures and the UK trade tariff
- Understand the different duties payable and how to calculate them
- Understand the difference between Preference and Non-Preference Origin
- Understand of the rules determining preference rules of origin, the percentage rule and how to apply it