What is the best Incoterm rule for you?Incoterms are critically important when s...
What is the best Incoterm rule for you?
Incoterms are critically important when shipping goods to and from overseas destinations, published by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and widely used in international commercial transactions
This practical workshop is aimed at all those involved in the shipping process, managers, accounts, contracts and sales people. You will learn how to:
• minimise your risks when buying and selling goods
• simplify and improve your terms and conditions of sale and purchase
• preserve and improve your profit margins
• minimise the risk of disputes with customers, suppliers and HMRC
• select the most appropriate Incoterms for your business
• ensure that your freight insurance is appropriate
• resolve shipping disputes without lawyers
You will gain one credit toward the Foundation in International Trade, recognised BCC qualification.