Developing Your Business Sustainability
How can we help you to develop your business sustainably?
Liverpool & Sefton Chambers of Commerce are working with partners to provide practical advice and support to local businesses. Our aim is to pull together in one place, information on a range of initiatives and ideas which you might find useful - we want to connect the dots to make your life easier.
In 2015/2016 we are focusing on a range of issues and looking for solutions to help you to create a more sustainable business. These include:
- Addressing staff absence through improved health and well being
- Supporting access to employment and reducing travel costs
- Creating a competitive edge through improved environmental business practices/enhancing your Corporate and Social Responsibility profile
- Reducing the need to travel through IT, flexible working and business continuity
- Alternative options to reduce the costs of business travel in your organisation
- Business opportunities – looking at the supply chain
- Benefits Package – attracting and retaining the best people
Together with partners we are offering a range of support and activities including:
Other sources of information
We work with a range of partners to support local employers across the Liverpool City Region so if we cannot help we hopefully know someone who can!
Feel free to contact the Chamber’s Sustainable Business Advisor for more information or check out some of our partner websites including:
For information on a wide range of transport issues across the city region including rail and bus timetables, an online journey planner and the latest transport related news. For specific advice on support for employers email: EmployersNetwork@merseytravel.gov.uk
Check out our sister website Gather, a place to share news, ideas and good practice. It’s a space dedicated to promoting a successful and inclusive economy through a low carbon and liveable Liverpool City Region.
Gather has been created by Liverpool & Sefton Chambers of Commerce working with the Liverpool Green Partnership – a network that brings together the business community, the Universities, major public service organisations, third sector and community groups, cultural organisations and committed individuals with shared objectives and values.
Gather is an open, accessible and diverse forum that welcomes interesting and thought-provoking content from anyone committed to the goal of a greener and more sustainable city region.