This 1 day course covers the basic aspects of Customs Compliance and Rules of Origin. It gives delegates two credits towards the BCC Foundation in International Trade and delegates can, if they wish, complete two assessments.
This course is a reviewed and updated version of previous courses designed to help you to understand current topics discussed in the international arena:
- Are you sure that you will survive a Customs Audit?
- Do you comply under the New Customs Rule?
- Implications of origin and the use of Preferential
documents –UK EUR1 & ATA carnets
- Implications of Global Free Trade Agreements and
how to benefit from them
- Import VAT and import declarations
- Rules of Origin and percentage rule with practical examples
- Customs Declarations