This 1 day course covers the basic aspects of Customs Compliance and Rules of Origin. It gives delegates THE OPTION to do an assessment (£20 added to the cost of the course) for two credits towards the BCC Foundation in International Trade.
This course is a reviewed and updated version of previous courses designed to help you to understand current topics discussed in the international arena:
- Are you sure that you will survive a Customs Audit?
- Do you comply under the New Customs Rule?
- Implications of origin and the use of Preferential
documents –UK EUR1 & ATA carnets
- Implications of Global Free Trade Agreements and
how to benefit from them
- Import VAT and import declarations
- Rules of Origin and percentage rule with practical examples
Special attention is given to the completion of Import Declarations