This 1 day course covers the basic aspects of Customs Compliance and Rules of Origin.It gives delegates THE OPTION to do an assessment (£15 added to the cost of the course) with two credits towards the BCC Foundation in International Trade.
This course is a reviewed and updated version of previous courses designed to help you to understand current topics discussed in the international arena:
- Are you sure that you will survive a Customs Audit?
- Do you comply under the New Customs Rule?
- Implications of origin and the use of Preferential
- documents –UK EUR1 & ATA carnets
- Implications of Global Free Trade Agreements and
- how to benefit from them
- Import VAT and import declarations
- Rules of Origin and percentage rule with practical examples
Special attention is given to the completion of Import Declarations.
We can organise bespoke courses, or consultancy sessions to discuss your international trade concerns at short notice. Not every company has the same training needs and we work with partners to help you to answer basic queries to more complex issues.
Are you implementing specific Customs facilities? Or applying for specific regimes & status, Authorised Economic Operator (AEO), Inward Processing (IP), Customs Warehousing (CW) We can help.
Time and costs required for each stage depend on each company, and its particular requirements.