This 1 day course covers the basic aspects of Exporting & Importing worldwide. It gives you two credits towards the BCC Foundation in International Trade.
It is designed for people who may be new to exporting plus experienced business people who may need to update themselves on export documentation and procedures.
During the course live online examples are used not only to explain the documentation but to show how you can complete the documentation yourself. The course will also relate to commercial implications and the reasons why the documentation is so important, with practical examples and case studies.
This course delivers the complete international business package for all levels covering the following topics:
- Shipping within the EU and beyond
- Duties & Taxes
- Audit Trail and HMRC
- Type of invoices and values
- Tariff codes – commodity codes
- Transport documents – CMR, Air Way Bills, Bills of Lading
- Commercial documentation
- Documents & Procedures, UKEUR1 & CoO, ATA Carnet
- Country of Origin including Rules of Origin and Approved Exporter Status
- What documentation is required to be kept for Audit purposes?
- How to handle the logistics of moving cargo from one country to another
INCOTERMS2020 will be quickly covered but not explained in great detail, these are covered in a separate half day.
This course is essential if you want to understand all the basic aspects of international business and is suitable for everyone from large corporations to small businesses and individuals.
This workshop has been designed to meet British Chambers of Commerce National Trade Training Standards.