With 40% of consumers stating they have bought at least one product after it was recommended by an influencer, it’s easy to see why so many brands are now investing in influencer marketing to reach and engage with their target audiences.
This course will provide you with an introduction to influencer marketing and how you can harness the benefits of the channel to drive sales and revenue. You will learn how to create an effective influencer marketing strategy through sourcing and engaging with relevant influencers – and getting them to talk about your products and services.
Who is this course for?
The course is designed for anyone who wants to give their business more exposure by harnessing the power of influencers.
With hundreds of thousands or even millions of followers, securing an influencer to promote your business can be more valuable than a review or advert in a magazine or newspaper.
Influencers can drive traffic directly to your website through their social profiles, resulting in immediate sales.
This course will cover a range of topics including:
- Case studies of businesses who have successfully used influencers
- Tools needed to find the most influential people in your industry
- How to use apps to measure influencers’ reach and engagement
- The best way to approach influencers and pitch your product
- How to draw up a contract to make sure the influencer fulfils their obligation
- Setting and reviewing goals and performance