Join Liverpool Chamber and Hugh Baird College to learn about the College’s engagement with business and how you can get involved.
About this event
Join Liverpool Chamber and Hugh Baird College to learn about the College’s engagement with business, the development of an employer-driven curriculum and how it benefits the community and local businesses.
What can I expect?
- Hear from current employer partners of Hugh Baird College and how these partnerships have had a positive impact on their business.
- Find out how an employer-driven curriculum works and how it benefits the community and the learners at the College.
- Find out how your business can get involved in shaping the workforce of the future.
- Networking opportunities.
- Paul Cherpeau, CEO at Liverpool Chamber.
- Ritchie Nield – Director at MSP Global.
- Chris Griffin – Managing Director at Enceladus Consulting.
- Rachael Hennigan – Principal at Hugh Baird College.
- Sonia Stirling – Deputy Principal at Hugh Baird College.
Refreshments and nibbles will be provided at this event.