Emergency First Aid at Work
This qualification is specifically for those individuals who are to become an emergency first-aider in the workplace.
What does it cover?
- the roles and responsibilities of a first-aider
- assessing an emergency situation safely
- CPR and AED
- administering first aid to a choking casualty
- dealing with shock, burns, scalds, bleeds and minor injuries
IOSH Managing Safely
The IOSH Managing Safely training program is aimed at helping managers and supervisors understand their day to day responsibilities when it comes to health and safety.
Company and Employee Benefit
- Greater productivity
- Improved safety awareness
- Active staff involvement
- Nationally recognised and respected certification for managers and supervisors.
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
Delegate assessment takes place via a written question paper taken on day 3 and an assessed project.
Book now: 0330 332 7969, firstname.lastname@example.org