Taking place on Wednesday 17 May at the QEII Centre in London, our flagship Global Annual Conference is one of the main events in the business calendar.
Our theme for 2023 is Building British Business. The full day conference will be an opportunity for business leaders from across the UK, and the globe, to come together to discuss the opportunities for growth to help local communities thrive.
BCC Global Annual Conference 2023 will bring together business leaders, policy experts, media and government representatives to tackle important business issues and create lasting change. At the BCC, with our network of national and international chambers, we are on a mission to help businesses thrive in Trade, Skills, the Economy and Net Zero.
If you think your business could help to support the Global Annual Conference and make a difference to businesses nationally we would like to hear from you.
Throughout the day, delegates will hear from key senior politicians and other notable public figures about their plans for growth. The conference will be centred around four key breakout sessions for thought-provoking discussion amongst peers across the Chamber Network.
- Ayesha Hazarika MBE – Columnist and Broadcaster
- Baroness Martha Lane Fox CBE – President, BCC
- Sarah Howard MBE – Chair, BCC and Director, Sarand Business Software
- Shevaun Haviland – Director General, BCC
Reasons to attend
- High-profile speakers
- Hear from brilliant and inspiring speakers from the world of politics, business and beyond.
- Amazing networking opportunities
- Strengthen your existing connections and make new ones at our full day in-person conference.
- Help Build British Business
- Add your voice to our advocacy campaigns in the executive breakout sessions.
We have a limited number of exhibition stands available for Chamber members.
This is a fantastic opportunity for your members to showcase their brand to both UK and global audiences. Book an exhibition stand here.