Liverpool Chamber are delighted to announce that our #GrowMySME Business Bootcamp will run from Friday 4th of March to Thursday 24th of March, providing your business with the knowledge, connections and insights needed to thrive in 2022.
The programme, which is fully funded by the European Regional Development Fund, starts with a high level review of your business from a Liverpool Chamber expert at a time to suit you, revealing areas of opportunity and those in need of development. A member of our team will also be on hand to identify members of the Liverpool Chamber network who could be valuable connections, and broker introductions to them.
The Bootcamp culminates with four sessions, the first will be delivered in person at the Cotton Exchange Old Hall, Bixteth Street, L3 9LQ, after our March Well Connected event, which all delegates are invited to attend to also aid in growing their network. We will be joined by expert members who will discuss how you can take your business to the next level!
A session will then be delivered via Zoom every Thursday morning (9.30am) by business experts, the topics will cover marketing, HR, Finance and Responsible Business Practice.
Vital topics to aid business growth include;
• #GrowMyWorkforce: This webinar will provide insights into current legal considerations around maintaining and growing a high performing workforce, along with an overview of effective ways to maximise the current financial support available to recruit dynamic new team members.
your knowledge of the environmental, social and governance requirements placed upon businesses, and how responsible businesses can thrive in 2022.
- #GrowMyProfile: Delegates will receive a masterclass in effective ways to grow the profile of their business, covering aspects such as effective use of social media, developing a website and accessing positive PR.
- #GrowMyIncome: Access to finance is vital for the growth of any business, and this session will explore the range of options available to help your business to develop, alongside insights into ensuring that the business is investment ready.
- #GrowResponsibly: It has never been more important for businesses to act responsibly, with a competitive advantage available to those who do, and potential fines awaiting those who do not. This workshop will provide practical tips to boost
To qualify for this programme, SMEs must be:
- Headquartered in Liverpool City Region
- Have fewer than 250 employees
- Have not received assistance from the ERDF BGP project via other providers, or no more than £170,980 public funding in the last three years.
Read more on the programme and register free here
For further information please contact Jordan Rhoda via Jordan.Rhoda@liverpoolchamber.org.uk.