Liverpool Chamber are delighted to announce that our #GrowMySME Business Bootcamp will run from Monday 29 November-Friday 3 December 2021, providing your business with the knowledge, connections and insights needed to thrive in 2022.
The programme, which is fully funded by the European Regional Development Fund, starts with a high level review of your business from a Liverpool Chamber expert at a time to suit you, revealing areas of opportunity and those in need of development. A member of our team will also be on hand to identify members of the Liverpool Chamber network who could be valuable connections, and broker introductions to them.
The Bootcamp culminates with four webinars, delivered via Zoom by business experts on consecutive days from Monday 29 November to Thursday 2 December (9.30am), each around an hour long. Bootcamp delegates will also be invited to Liverpool Chamber’s Well Connected event on Friday 3 December (10am), to allow you develop valuable connections.
The webinars will cover vital topics to aid business growth, including:
- #GrowMyWorkforce with Morecrofts Solicitors, Risk Support Services, and LJMU Graduate Futures: This webinar will provide insights into current legal considerations around maintaining and growing a high performing workforce, along with health & safety considerations for small and growing businesses, and an overview of effective ways to maximise the current financial support available to recruit dynamic new team members.
- #GrowMyProfile with The Social Desk, Kenyons, and Tuesday Media: Delegates will receive a masterclass in effective ways to grow the profile of their business, covering aspects such as effective use of social media, developing a website and accessing positive PR.
- #GrowMyIncome with LCR Finance Hub: Access to finance is vital for the growth of any business, and this session will explore the range of options available to help your business to develop, alongside insights into ensuring that the business is investment ready.
- #GrowResponsibly with Be Ethical Training: It has never been more important for businesses to act responsibly, with a competitive advantage available to those who do, and potential fines awaiting those who do not. This workshop will provide practical tips to boost your knowledge of the environmental, social and governance requirements placed upon businesses, and how responsible businesses can thrive in 2022.
- #GrowMyNetwork: Join us for the final Well Connected event of 2021, making new connections in a relaxed setting.
To qualify for this programme, SMEs must be:
- Headquartered in Liverpool City Region
- Have fewer than 250 employees
- Have not received assistance from the ERDF BGP project via other providers, or no more than £170,980 public funding in the last three years.
For further information and to secure your place please contact Jordan Rhoda via Jordan.Rhoda@liverpoolchamber.org.uk
If you are not sure of your eligibility but are a Chamber member, please register your interest here.