Liverpool Chamber are delighted to announce that we have partnered with Bolland & Lowe, A&B Marketing, and Tuesday Media to host our next #GrowMySME Marketing Bootcamps.
These workshops will run from Friday 17th June – Friday 22nd July 2022 and provide your business with knowledge, connections and insights into the world of branding, marketing, and storytelling.
The bootcamps run over 6 weeks and includes an opportunity to engage with the Liverpool Chamber’s #GrowMySME Programme. For more information on how your business can join the programme, contact Jordan.Rhoda@liverpoolchamber.org.uk.
Brand - Foundation with John Lowe
17th June 12pm-1pm, Cotton Exchange Building
- The importance of our Values, Mission, and Vision to build your brand
Digital Strategy with Rian Bailey-Weir
24th June 12pm-1pm, The Plaza
- What is digital marketing and why is it important to *every* business
- Digital marketing strategy V digital marketing plan
- The importance of a digital marketing strategy post-COVID
- Marketing tools for non-marketers and marketers alike
- Marketing frameworks to note
PR 101 - What is your story and how do you tell it via PR? with Sophie Wilson
1st July 12pm-1pm, Cotton Exchange Building
- What is PR and what are the benefits?
- The importance of storytelling and what PR is and what it isn’t
- Introduction to different types of PR story examples
- Hiring PRs versus doing it yourself
Brand - Live it Loud with John Lowe
8th July 12pm-1pm, Cotton Exchange Building
- An overview of how the brand resonates day to day
PR Part 2 - Behind the Headlines with Sophie Wilson
15th July 12pm-1pm, Cotton Exchange Building
- Recap on what PR is and the benefits
- The importance of a proper brief
- What is PR and how does it really work?
- Workshop on different types of PR stories – data stories, case studies, trends pieces
- Being media ready and crisis and reputation management
Digital Presence with Rian Bailey-Weir
22nd July 12pm-1pm, Cotton Exchange Building
- Recap on marketing frameworks and strategy V plan
- Personal presence V business presence
- Social media management 101
- Measurement and reporting