Thursday 10th March 9.30am-11am
Liverpool Chamber are delighted to announce that our #GrowMySME Business Bootcamp is back and running from Friday 4th March to Thursday 24th March, providing your business with the knowledge, connections, and insights needed to thrive in 2022.
Join us for this webinar from 9.30am-11am for our #GrowMyWorkforce workshop. This virtual seminar gives you a chance to learn about:
- HR policies and practices to put in place as your business develops
- Key policy areas and best practice advice to ensure your business remains inclusive
- Why your business should be an inclusive and diverse employer?
We’ll be joined by Laura Evans from Glass Ceilings Change Management Ltd who will be on hand to guide you through any HR queries.
- Laura Evans – Glass Ceilings Change Management Ltd
- Elaine Courtney – Courtney Reed Recruitment
- Charles Millett – Morecrofts Solicitors
Please feel free to bring your questions and HR team to make the most of the session.
This event is free for applicants of the Liverpool Chamber #GrowMySME Programme and Members of the Liverpool Chamber. Register here or find out more about the programme by contacting Jordan Rhoda at Jordan.Rhoda@liverpoolchamber.org.uk.
Register for our other workshops below:
#GrowMyProfile Marketing Workshop – Friday 4th March 12pm-1.30pm
#GrowMyIncome Access to Finance Workshop – Tuesday 15th March 9.30am-11am
#GrowResponsibly Responsible Business Workshop – Thursday 24th March 9.30am-11am