The Help To Grow: Management helps local SME businesses to learn new skills, reach new customers and boost profits.
90% government-funded (just £750), this 12-week part-time programme provides:
- 1:1 mentoring
- 50 hours of in-depth training (developed by business and course experts)
- Support to develop a custom Growth Action Plan for your business
- Networking with other local business leaders
About the programme
Are you a member of the senior management team at a small or medium-sized business?
Do you want to take your leadership skills and your business to the next level? Join other business leaders at the University of Liverpool Management School on the new, Government-subsidised, Help to Grow: Management programme.
Accredited by the Small Business Charter, the Management School is offering this 12-week practical programme, which covers key aspects of business and management, including finance and strategies for growth and innovation.
The course will also offer businesses 1-1 mentorship, and participants will finish the course with a tailored business growth action plan, as well as access to an extensive alumni programme and network.
Benefits of the programme
- Enhance your management and strategic capabilities
- Produce a growth plan for your business
- Build resilience to future shocks
- Learn how to innovate in your business
- Adopt digital technologies to boost productivity and operational agility
- Develop your value proposition and reach into growth markets
- Improve employee engagement and responsible business practices
- A blended programme that combines interactive, online sessions with face-to-face learning to suit you.
This practical programme runs from March 2023 until July 2023 and includes both online and face-to-face sessions, alongside peer support and mentoring.