Do you want to take your leadership skills and your business to the next level? Join other business leaders at the University of Liverpool Management School on the new, Government-subsidised, Help to Grow: Management programme.
Accredited by the Small Business Charter, the Management School is offering this 12-week practical programme, which covers key aspects of business and management, including finance and strategies for growth and innovation.
The course will also offer businesses 1-1 mentorship, and participants will finish the course with a tailored business growth action plan, as well as access to an extensive alumni programme and network.
Read more about the programme here
- Enhance your management and strategic capabilities
- Produce a growth plan for your business
- Build resilience to future shocks
- Learn how to innovate in your business
- Adopt digital technologies to boost productivity and operational agility
- Develop your value proposition and reach into growth markets
- Improve employee engagement and responsible business practices
- A blended programme that combines interactive, online sessions with face-to-face learning to suit you.