A free legal seminar to encourage applicants for judicial roles from people of all
This seminar is designed for all legal practitioners and academics in Cheshire and Merseyside. Weparticularly want to encourage applicants from a BAME background, those from the LGBTQ PLUS community, people with disabilities and anyone else currently underrepresented within the judiciary.
DOES THE FOLLOWING APPLY TO YOU?
• Thinking about applying for a judicial position.
• Think `Judges are not people like me’.
• It has never crossed your mind but curious
about the judicial process.
• Think ‘it’s too late or too soon for me’.
JOIN A FREE WORKSHOP TO:
• Feel more confident about applying.
• Prepare for the process.
• Get information from the Judicial Office and Law
• Hear from diverse Judges about their experience.
REGISTER FOR THE SEMINAR BY WEDNESDAY 12th JULY 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org – you will then receive a link to join.