Take your social media campaigns to the next level by gaining an in-depth understanding of social media analytics. From tracking Instagram, to monitoring Tweets, TikTok, Facebook and more; you’ll discover how to make brands memorable and consumers loyal.
This bootcamp will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of tracking, monitoring and reviewing social media channels, using analytical tools. It will provide you with valuable skills to help you realise the creative potential of data.
During this interactive workshop, you’ll explore social media communities and ‘digital tribes’ as well as how you can create value throughout the social media customer journey. You’ll gain practical insights into how to listen and respond to social conversation as well as how to harness social media insights.
Course times: 1.30pm – 4.30pm both days.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How to design effective customer journeys
- How to engage with confidence with your social media audiences
- The cutting-edge tools available to analyse social media
- How to use analytics for reputation management
- Social media user motives
- How to build personas through the application of relevant data