Who Is This Course Designed For?
This course is ideal for delegates who have already completed the ‘Managing Safely’ course.
Not only will delegates get to refresh their knowledge on the key parts of the full Managing Safely course, there’s also a much greater emphasis on monitoring, auditing and reviewing, which is learned through two practical case studies.
What is covered?
- Refreshing of knowledge/understanding gained on the Managing Safely course
- Importance of leadership and the development of the safety culture
- Key elements and application of the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle
- Development and communication of a health and safety policy
- Identify ways safety, health and well being are managed and improved within the workplace
What do I do next?
If you would like a course exclusively run for your employees, at
your business premises, we would be happy to arrange this for
you. Prices for a closed course are available on application.
Please call 01777 861861 or email our training department at
firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further or book a place on one of our open courses.
Discount available to Chamber members, please contact us for more for more information
Refresher training recommended every 3 years.
1 day courses running on;
- 7th March
- 4th May
- 15th September