Experts will bring you up to speed with all the forthcoming changes, to help keep you on the right side of the law and set out ways of improving cash management and future planning.
What the event will cover:
- Upcoming changes to payroll legislation
- The Health and Social Care Levy and how it will affect employees and employers alike
- Off-payroll working
- Round sum allowances
- Optional Remuneration Arrangements
- PAYE settlement agreements, and benefits in kind
- Employer Allowance claims and how you should advise and inform your employees
- Cash management and how to make your surplus cash work harder for you
Finally, we will end with a Q&A session where all attendees will have an opportunity to direct their questions to our expert panel
- Tracey Simpson, Payroll Services Director
- Alex Gardner, Tax Consultant
- Nathan Douse, Financial Planning Consultant
This event is free to attend, however, advance booking is essential to reserve a place.
Please note, by signing up for this event, you are consenting to be added to our mailing list to receive updates regarding this, and future MHA events, business and financial news, and updates via e-mail. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.