Join us for a day of support for those who work with people experiencing grief.
As part of Grief Awareness Week, we’re hosting our first bereavement event.
We’ll be joined by frontline charities and organisations who work with those who are bereaved. They’ll discuss the many forms of grief after bereavement from suicide, military casualties, terminal illnesses and more.
We want to encourage open conversations about grief, aimed at ending the stigma associated with it. Our speakers will provide us with an understanding of the journey of grief, how to navigate it, and how we can support others.
We understand that grief is a very difficult subject, so there’ll be a dedicated wellbeing room available on the day, where you can access advice and support from Michaela Morris, our Client Support Manager.
The event is aimed at professionals who provide grief support, or anyone who’s been affected by bereavement. It is free to attend.
We’ll be joined by excellent speakers from the below organisations:
· Alfie’s Squad – https://alfiessquad.org/
· INQUEST – https://www.inquest.org.uk/
· Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation – https://roycastle.org/
· Widowed And Young – https://www.widowedandyoung.org.uk/
· SOBS, Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide – https://uksobs.org/
· Strong Men – https://www.strongmen.org.uk/
· Scotty’s Little Soldiers – https://www.scottyslittlesoldiers.co.uk/
We are delighted to be sponsoring the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation ‘Celebrate A Life’ carol service at St George’s Hall in Liverpool on 3rd December. You can order your tickets here: Celebrate a Life Liverpool – Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation and we look forward to seeing you there.