Marketing Liverpool, 2030hub and LVEN (Liverpool Visitor Economy Network) invite you to join the first in a series of focused events showing how you can rebuild quicker and stronger using sustainability as a lens to innovation, new finance, reduced costs, enhanced marketing, improved recruitment and a more resilient hospitality and tourism sector for all.
2030hub will be leading proceedings with a brief introduction to your immediate business opportunities, a potential big global win for Liverpool City Region/Liverpool, and the chance for your questions to a panel featuring local SMEs.
They are also creating a new sustainable visitor economy working group, and, are on the lookout for any local sustainable superstars to promote their good practice.
- David Connor – Director, 2030hub
- Chris Brown – Managing Director, Marketing Liverpool
- Lucy Antal – Senior Project Manager, Feedback Global
- Ben Williams – Commercial Director, ACC Liverpool
- Roy Boardman – Director, Sefton Park Palm House
Post-event drinks will be from 4pm at the Long Shot Bar, Albert Dock including a free glass of Prosecco!