This fascinating marketing communications bootcamp presents the key concepts and theories of consumer behaviour and brand management in a multicultural context. You will explore how global consumers understand, measure, and evaluate brand equity. This practical and interactive workshop is supported by contemporary case studies and industry examples to help you build effective brand communications.
Course Times : 9.20am-12.30pm both days.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Attitude and behaviour change theories
- Contemporary perspectives of consumer behaviour
- The psychology of multi-cultural brands
- Global brand decision making processes
- International brand influencers
- Future global brand trends (Including AI)