Learn the fundamentals of developing and implementing data driven digital marketing campaigns. This 5-week course is designed to provide you with a practical framework to be able to successfully plan digital campaigns, encompassing the key stages of campaign planning – analysis, implementation and measurement.
You will gain a step-by-step understanding of how to develop digital campaign plans in practice, based on sound research and led by strategy. The course will show the role of data and measurement at each of the planning stages, focusing on specific metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs).
The course will include:
- Using an evidence-based approach to digital campaign planning, applying best practice and utilising the latest tools.
- How to set digital campaign objectives in practice based on organisational goals.
- Understanding what digital channels your audience use and developing effective methods and content to reach them.
- Developing an implementation plan that works and understanding how to budget for different digital channels.
- Selecting the right metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to track and optimise campaign performance.
Virtual Class Times – 12.30pm- 1.30pm
The course is designed anyone working in small businesses, not for profit, consumer or B2B organisations.