Join us for our next QES Economic Breakfast Briefing
Join us for our next QES Economic Breakfast Briefing where we will be discussing the results of the second Quarterly Economic Survey of 2022. We will begin with an overview of the latest QES results and what they mean for business, delivered by our Chair Neil Ashbridge.
Our panel of experts will then be examining the principles behind the levelling up agenda and the implications for the business community both here in the Liverpool City Region and nationally.
- Moderator – Alistair Houghton, Editor, Business Live
- Tony Reeves, Chief Executive, Liverpool City Council
- Dr Aileen Jones, Executive Director of Investment and Delivery, Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
- Professor Michael Parkinson CBE, Ambassador for the Heseltine Institute for Public Policy, Practice and Place, University of Liverpool
- Clare White, Chief Executive Officer, Liverpool Charity and Voluntary Services
- Alex Veitch, Director of Policy and Public Affairs, British Chambers of Commerce
- Neil Ashbridge, Chair, Liverpool Chamber
Please note, this is a member event. If you are a non-member and are interested in attending, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org