Do you want to understand more about the impact of climate change on your business? Do you want to lower your carbon footprint? Do you want to be part of building a greener, fairer economy?
Over the course of the day you will cover:
- What climate change is and how we know it is real
- The current and projected impacts of climate change
- What needs to be done locally, nationally and internationally
- Climate justice
- How professional services organisations can reduce their environmental impact
- The links between carbon reduction and the economy
It is an interactive session so please come prepared to share thoughts and experiences in a safe, respectful environment. Following the course, you will be asked to make carbon reduction pledges so you can be accredited by the Carbon Literacy Project (https://carbonliteracy.com/about-us/).
Sometimes we need some inspiration or a helping hand to spark a great idea. Something that could enhance your product, a better way of working, or even a brand new company.
We want to spark your great idea and together, with the right people and tools, we can grow it into something incredible. So that’s why Bruntwood Works has created a Business Support programme of insightful Spark Webinars, one-to-one Spark Advisor sessions, practical Spark Workshops and curated Spark Connections. We’re here every step of the way – you’ve got this!
Find out more at bruntwood.co.uk/spark