Sustainability is one of the most important issues facing mankind. We hear about it in the news, in meetings, in interviews and most of us want to become more sustainable. So, what is it and what can you do?
The subject is huge, complex and liable to interpretation. However, in this simple and practical course, we explain clearly what it is, how its measured and how you can apply the thinking to your situation.
The course has 5 Modules, including key terms, tools, metrics, models, examples, videos, and exercises. There are also opportunities for live Q&A with our experts.
At the end of the course, you will have an optional opportunity to submit a practical assignment to be marked.
Certificates will be awarded at the end of the course.
We are offering a 25% discount to members of the Liverpool Chamber. Use the code “speak25” to access your discount.
After completing this course you will:
- Be more confident in discussing sustainability in your next meeting
- Understand how it links to the broader concept of Good Growth
- Understand where you and your colleagues fit in
- Be able put the ideas into practice in your own organization or life
- Get a Certificate of Completion and approved CPD hours
For more information on the course, please join our promotional webinar on 14th April from 1pm.