A FREE Breakfast Seminar to help you and your team prepare for the changes.
New legislation comes into effect in October 2024 which will require all employers to take ‘reasonable steps’ to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace. If they don’t, they could face a 25% uplift to the compensatory award in a related Employment Tribunal claim.
Join us on the morning of Tuesday 27 February 2024, at Ringway Golf Club, Altrincham for our FREE Breakfast Seminar where we will discuss the complexities surrounding this difficult area of HR, and help you and your team prepare for the changes.
This participative session is designed for business owners, HR professionals, or anyone with responsibility for HR. There will be case studies and exercises, an opportunity for delegates to submit questions to the panel, as well as complimentary 1-2-1 discussions following the event.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- What constitutes sexual harassment?
- What is meant by ‘reasonable steps?
- Drafting effective policies.
- Training and engaging staff on identifying and reporting issues.
- How to handle complaints – and how not to!
- Third-party harassment – what it is and how to prevent it.
- The benefits of pro-actively tackling sexual harassment, and why you can’t afford to do nothing!
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, register your FREE place today!
* Registered delegates will be reviewed prior to the event and we reserve the right to make a final decision on their attendance.