This course is ideal for those who would like to become an MHFAider® in the workplace to:
Gain the knowledge and skills to spot signs of people experiencing poor mental health
Be confident starting a conversation and signpost a person to appropriate support
Alongside the best evidence-based Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) training, MHFAiders® are also provided with three-year access to ongoing learning and support through the MHFAider Support App®.
The app gives you 24/7 digital support, access to exclusive resources, ongoing learning opportunities, and the benefit of joining England’s largest community of trained MHFAiders®.
Benefits of our Mental Health First Aid course
- Reduces stigma around mental ill health
- Gives you increased confidence to have a supportive conversation about mental health
- Promotes equity and understanding around mental health from different perspectives
- Helps to build supportive communities and promotes open conversations about mental health
- Encourages self-care, giving you the tools to look after your own and others’ mental health
- Promotes early intervention and recovery, which can prevent an individual’s mental health deteriorating