This event is for everyone. Join us and our expert panel for a rich and practical conversation about improving LGBTQIA+ workplace inclusion.
Our panel Conversation will welcome Homotopia, Manchester Pride’s All Equals Charter and Bruntwood in a discussion on reframing the narrative around trans inclusion in the workplace.
If you are unable to make the event in person, we will also be live streaming and recording the panel conversation. You can choose this as an option when signing up.
During this lunchtime panel conversation we’ll discuss…
– The role of the workplace as a safe space for the LGBTQIA+ community and how you can support both personally and professionally towards this
– The role of the All Equals Charter and how this can support you and your business
– The work Bruntwood has done over the past year with the All Equals Charter that’s led to the creation of our Trans and Non Binary Policy
– In celebration of LGBTQIA+ History month in February, we’ll take stock of how far the community has come and the future ahead
In the first of our special guests announcements, we’re thrilled to reveal that we’ll be joined on the day by…
– Dr Christopher Owen, Inclusivity Development Manager & All Equals Charter representative at Manchester Pride (He/They)
– Jen Atkins, FCIPD, Director of People at Bruntwood (She/Her)
– Olivia Graham, Marketing and Development Manager at Homotopia (She/Her)
Our final speaker will be announced shortly!
Curated with your work day mind, we’d love for you to join us for as much time as your diary allows!
12:00 – 12:25 : Optional Lunch
12:30 – 13:30 : Panel Talk with Q&A
13:30 – 14:00 : Optional Networking with attendees and our speaker panel
We’re honoured to have such a wonderful panel joining us for this event and expect tickets to sell out fast – make sure you reserve your space and encourage your colleagues to do the same!
This venue is fully accessible with wheelchair access and has gender neutral toilets.
If you have any specific requirements please do let us know.
At Bruntwood, we have clear policies for managing abuse, harassment and exclusion. In registering for this event, you acknowledge that you will treat everyone at the event with dignity, empathy and respect and uphold their rights even when you disagree with their opinions unless it directly contradicts the above value. Guests will be asked to leave the event if they fail to comply with the above.