On June 23, the Ukraine Recovery Business Day (URBD) will take place in London the next day after the Ukraine Recovery Conference (June 21-22, 2023, London).
The event will gather 200 distinguished guests representing Ukrainian, British, and international businesses and associations aiming to build bridges within the private sector to play a visible role in the recovery, reconstruction, and modernization of Ukraine and reflect on the URC’s 2023 political and economic discussions raised up by the EU, G7, IMF, EBRD, OECD, and other world’s top leaders.
For the first time in the history of the URC, the week of the conference will be concluded by a full-day business-oriented component aimed at building bridges within the private sector and investors united in effort to play its role in the Ukrainian recovery. The URBD aims to gather top-notch representatives of the business community to reflect on the needs and opportunities for recovery, reconstruction, and modernization of Ukraine, formulate a joint vision of the private sector for the recovery process and discover current and post-war business development and investment opportunities.
This outlook will benefit the main agenda of the URC 2023 and help to ensure that the Ukrainian government, the international partners, and the private sector, are on the same page in terms of building a smart recovery architecture, sustainable reconstruction and modernization of Ukraine by attracting best solutions, synergetic partnerships, and investments to build back better.
The URBD will get together Ukrainian, British and international businesses aiming to:
- Provide platform for discussion, networking, building synergies & partnerships;
- Raise awareness of international businesses on short-term and long-term investment and business development opportunities arising from Ukraine’s recovery, reconstruction, and modernization;
- Reflect on the URC’s 2023 key outcomes and enrich it with in-depth analysis of the Ukraine’s recovery and reconstruction process. Additionally, participants will have an opportunity to:
- Get to know ways to support Ukraine’s leading volunteer civic initiatives during the charity pitch session;
- Build meaningful connections during the evening reception & networking.
Who are the organizers?
The Ukraine Recovery Business Day (URBD) is organized by the Centre for Economic Recovery (Ukraine), the European Business Association (Ukraine), London Business School (LBS), and the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI).
Please note that the number of conference visitors is limited for security reasons. Participation in the conference is only possible through pre-registration.