InvestSefton and the NW Cyber Resilience Centre, a not-for-profit
police-led partnership, are inviting Sefton businesses to join us for a
free Cyber Security workshop in September (choice of 20th or 21st).
A cyber attack can devastate any business, creating lost revenue,
expensive repairs and reputational damage. In the past year, 59% of
medium-sized businesses experienced an attack or breach. Many would
have been prevented using basic cyber security safeguards.
At the workshop, you will enhance your knowledge and skills in relation
to cyber resilience. Your business will also be registered for the
Merseyside Cyber Security Programme worth £1k*, funded by
Merseyside’s Police Commissioner and Chief Constable, using assets
seized from criminals through the Proceeds of Crime Act.
This interactive session will give attendees a greater understanding of
what cyber risks are and how to reduce the risk of being attacked.
- Phishing, passwords, networks, malware and social media
- Live demonstrations and real-world examples
- Ask the cyber expert Q&A
- Certificate of completion
Who should attend: Any business, any size, any sector located in Sefton.
Booking: Email email@example.com or call Sharon or Dom on
0151 934 3452.
*Merseyside Cyber Security Programme
Only 300 places are available on a first-come, first-served basis:
- Security awareness staff training
- Expert cyber support to make your business more resilient
- Resources Inc. incident response and policy templates
- 12 months membership with regional updates and events
- Access to NWCRC partners for additional services and discount
Attendance at the workshop is conditional on signing up for the Merseyside Cyber Security Programme.