Liverpool gets Christmas ready
Last Friday, Christmas lights were switched on and decorations were unveiled across Liverpool city centre as we prepare for the festive season! Take a visit to the city centre and enjoy a backdrop of festive decorations, column features and baubles.
Jointly installed and co-funded by Liverpool BID Company, Liverpool City Council and partners the festive decorations, column features and animation include:
- The return of Church Street’s 15-metre real Christmas tree from 25 November
- Two ‘Be an Angel’ selfie stations at Clayton Square and Castle Street
- A brand new 16-metre walk-through artificial tree on Old Hall Street
- ‘Elfie Selfie’ festive fun at St Johns Shopping Centre throughout weekends in December
- Festive workshops at GPO, Metquarter with Open Culture
- 12 pop-up events across the city centre in December
Liverpool launches Christmas 2021 marketing campaign
This year, Liverpool’s Christmas campaign is entitled ‘Liverpool. Feels Like Christmas’ which celebrates the magic of visiting Liverpool with family and friends at this special time of the year.
The success of the campaign in attracting and welcoming visitors to the city depends on everyone playing their part and sharing campaign. You and your business can get involved and support the campaign by:
- Promote the campaign on your website and social media
- Spread the word about the great things you can do in Liverpool this Christmas
- Tag VisitLiverpool.com in to all your Christmassy posts @visitliverpool