Welcome to your spring 2022 corporate finance newsletter.
In this edition MHA Moore & Smalley share details of some of their recent deal completions, they outline the key steps to making a successful acquisition and comment on key factors to consider when looking to raise debt finance.
They have continued to advise our clients on a number of high-profile M&A transactions in recent months, maintaining their reputation as one of the UK’s leading SME corporate finance advisory teams.
In this edition they cover the following:
- Sale of Salisbury to Atlas to form a national total FM player
- Admission of SuperSeed Capital Limited to the AQSE
- Growth Market
- Management buyout of FuseMetrix Group
- Sale of Working Time Solutions to Totalmobile
- The key steps to a successful acquisition
- Their guide to successfully raising debt
Read the full newsletter here