2030hub welcome you to some exciting upcoming events, celebrating Global Goals Week: Liverpool, 5 year’s of 2030hub, and Liverpool’s Sustainable Visitor Economy!
This month’s updates highlight…
- 2030hub are nearly 5 years old! Join them to celebrate!
- Get involved – Global Goals Week: Liverpool 2022
- Help them find a new Marketing & Communications Assistant
- Stephen Sykes named in ‘Green Power List‘ 2022
- Royal recognition for the Used Kitchen Exchange
- Liverpool’s Sustainable Visitor Economy launch review
Global Goals Week: Liverpool 2022!
September 2022 is going to be big for Liverpool.
Global Goals Week: Liverpool is a chance to shine a spotlight on local community and climate successes plus strengthen our connectivity with the rest of the world.
Get ready for:
- Exciting new sustainability project launches
- Amazing events with local experts & global leaders
- Participation in this years World’s To Do List with Project Everyone
- Globally connected events with Hawaii, New York, Berlin, Malmo and more.
Join them for the second online stakeholder event on 26th May – EVERYBODY is welcome!
5 Years of 2030hub
The doors to the original Argyle Street site for 2030hub opened in June 2017, and what a journey it has been.
Join them on the Roof Garden at the Cotton Exchange for a few drinks, to share some memories and to re-connect in the real world.
The sun is ordered, but an indoor plan B is also secured.
Marketing & Communications Assistant
Do you know an amazing young person wanting an opportunity to learn and explore the world of sustainability marketing and communications?
2030hub are looking for somebody to help with our day to day engagement with local and global communities across social media, real and virtual events and keeping us connected directly with key stakeholders.
It’s an entry-level role, with a better than real living wage salary, great training, cool benefits and a very real chance to make the world a better place. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the request the job description.
2030hub on Green Power List 2022
Congratulations to their Director, Stephen Sykes for making the Insider Media ‘Green Power List’ for 2022 highlighting the exceptional work of sustainability champions, innovators and advocates!
Liverpool’s Sustainable Visitor Economy
Over 80 local organisations signed-up for the recent event to launch a rebuilding of Liverpool’s hospitality and tourism sector with sustainability at the centre in collaboration with Marketing Liverpool.
Click here for a brief review of the event.