Request for a Project Evaluator: LCVS Innovation in Communities (IIC) Project
LCVS is seeking an evaluation consultant who will review the delivery of their Innovation in Communities Project (IIC) by the end of June 2022.
Combining a grant programme, a number of community of practice events and ongoing support to local community organisations, the IIC project is funded by the UK Government Community Renewal Fund, alongside LCVS’s own resources.
They are seeking an evaluation consultant to work with them to do the following:
- Provide an independent review on their progress in delivering the project;
- Consult with a representative sample of funded projects, their service users, as well as LCVS staff, to obtain detailed feedback regarding their experience in the wider IIC project;
- Review available data to assess if they have met the outcomes intended through this project;
- Identify areas of learning;
- Compile an independent report to review the overall project, as described above.
For more information about this opportunity or to learn how to apply, please see their LCVS Innovation in Communities Project_Evaluation Consultant Brief
Timescales are as follows:
- Deadline for seeking clarifications: Friday 6th May 2022
- Deadline for submissions: Friday 13th May 2022
- Contract award: Mid May 2022
- Anticipated project start date: End May 2022
- Anticipated project completion date: Mid July 2022