CGI’s second annual search for UK ecosystem partners with digital technology solutions that address biodiversity loss and help to achieve net-zero.
Small Medium-sized Enterprises (SME’s) play a vital role in delivering on the sustainability agenda. CGI’s ecosystem partner search can provide new pathways for these organisations to grow through collaboration and offers potential access to new markets
Our nature-based ecosystem partner search programme is CGI’s sustainability flagship programme for SME’s. It is integral to our own sustainability commitments and sits alongside other initiatives such as our partnership with the CBI Be More Green Toolkit, and the Sustainability Exploration and Environmental Data Science (SEEDS) programme we are developing in partnership with leading academic institutions, with support from the United Nations.
Together, these initiatives enable us to develop and harness the power of an ecosystem of partners, to deliver sustainability innovations, solutions, and thought leadership to support clients across the UK.
Our 2022 nature-based ecosystem partner search is seeking SME’s with digital technology solutions that address biodiversity loss and help to achieve net-zero. We are looking for solutions that protect, manage, restore, or create natural or modified ecosystems on land, in the sky and space, or in marine environments. These solutions must also mitigate climate change, or support adaptation and build resilience.
To apply to join this growing ecosystem of partners and for the opportunity to develop your pipeline and scale up, submit your application today. Application deadline is Wednesday 7 September 2022.
If your organisation is an SME and has technology proposition(s), including software and/or devices of Technology Readiness Level 4 or above that can help deliver sustainability outcomes in one or more of the following categories, we would love to hear from you:
Based on agreed criteria, we’ll select up to four organisations to actively partner with us as part of our nature-based ecosystem.
- The application process for entries open Monday 4 July 2022.
- The application process will close Wednesday 7 September 2022.
- Shortlisted organisations will be invited to pitch by Friday 9 September 2022.
- Pitch sessions will be held on Wednesday 21 September 2022 alongside the Leeds Digital Festival. The pitch sessions will be either in person or through supporting virtual technology, as required.
- Selected organisations will be notified no later than Friday 30 September 2022.
- CGI’s client and member COP27 London-based Expo will be held on Tuesday 8 November 2022, as an opportunity to meet CGI business leaders, clients, and other ecosystem partners and 2021 winners.
Contact information for end of article: For more information about CGI’s relationship with NGI, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting CGI/LCoC