This training is free and provided by the Skills and Apprenticeship Hub project, which is part
funded by both the European Social Fund and the Strategic Investment Fund.
Upskill your team to cut costs and drive revenue on the route
to net-zero. It is essential for businesses to adapt and thrive in a lowcarbon economy, but first, they must upskill their team to understand why it is important.
Equip your team with the skills and mindset needed to drive your organisation towards a low-carbon future while increasing revenue and cutting costs.
This course aims to:
- Provide a basic foundational knowledge of carbon
- Improve understanding of carbon footprinting in the
- Teach delegates how to communicate net-zero strategies
in order to win tenders and strengthen bid writing.
- Equip learners with the tools to develop a roadmap for
achieving carbon neutrality in their business.
- Help strategically align organisations with the UK Government’s objectives for carbon neutrality.
Your business must be located in the LCRCA Region; Liverpool, Sefton, Wirral,
St.Helens, Knowsley, and Halton.
Right to Work proof: Passport in/out of date or Birth Certificate with a document to
evidence your National Insurance Number e.g. payslip etc.