Skip to main content

Export Service

We work with both HMRC and the Department for Business and Trade (DBT) through our partnership with British Chambers of Commerce (BCC).  Let us help you ensure a smooth transfer to the UK-EUR1 and the UK Certificate of Origin.

We provide a range of commercial documentation services and can advise, organise and train your team, drawing on more than 30 years’ experience processing export documentation. As part of the BCC network, we’re aware of the latest changes to trade requirements, providing your business with up-to-date information, advice and signposting. Let us take the stress out of international trade, or develop skills with your in-house team.

Chamber members receive a discount of up to 50% on most export documentation.


The quicker, cheaper way of certification; submit your documents online at any time.

Create certified documents online

ATA Carnets

Also known as a ‘Passport for Goods’. With an ATA Carnet, goods can be temporarily exported to foreign countries who are signed up to the ATA Carnet Convention without having to pay customs duties and taxes. A carnet is valid for up to 12 months.

Submit an ATA Carnet

UK Certificates of Origin

This certificate is required to prove the origin of goods and for help to clear the goods in countries worldwide. You can apply for these documents online.

Find out more

Arab Certificates of Origin

This certificate is required for customs clearance and to prove the origin of the goods for shipment to Arab League Countries. You can apply for Arab Certificates of Origin online.

Find out more

UK EUR1 Movement Certificates

UK EUR1 Movement Certificates are used to obtain preferential rates of duty in the country of importation. The EUR1 can only be used for goods that originated in the UK.

Find out more

Get in touch

Email to place an order or arrange a quote, or call 0151 224 1898 if you have any questions.


Where can I obtain blank Certificates of Origin?

Blank forms can be sent out via Royal Mail once payment has been received. To place an order please email

What is the difference between Arab and United Kingdom Certificates of Origin?

Arab Certificates of Origin cover the Arab League States, whilst United Kingdom Certificates of Origin are used for all the other parts of the world.

Do you certify invoices and other documents?

Yes, we do. Documents must be signed by an authorised signatory, who is listed on the formal undertaking you have registered with us.

What are the costs?

There are many variants on documentation prices. For a quote, please email our Export Documentation Team at

Can I have an ATR document processed post Brexit?

No, the ATR document became null and void on 1st January 2021. At present there is no replacement available.

Should I use an ATA Carnet for goods being temporarily exported to the EU?

It is highly recommended to use a carnet for any temporary shipments of goods classified as professional equipment, commercial samples and/or destined for exhibitions & fairs. Since Brexit, many exporters turn to carnets as a quick, flexible and cost-effective way to get their goods temporarily imported into the EU.

Do I have to be a member to access export documentation services?

No, you don’t have to be a member to access the export service. Though, if you are a Chamber member you receive a discount of 50% off most documentation.

Can I have an EUR1 if my goods were not made in the United Kingdom?

Unfortunately, no. The goods need to have been made in the UK or have undergone a significant change to their manufacturing process. You must also check if there is a Trade agreement in place with the relevant country before applying for the EUR1.