Oxford College of Marketing are delighted to be taking part in the Skills Bootcamp training programme which has recently been announced by the Government
The training programme offers a fully funded digital skills bootcamp course in Digital Marketing Essentials to learners in the North-West region.
The course is practical and will develop and build skills to give delegates the opportunity to upskill and / or to change current positions or to find new employment.
Oxford Professional Education Group will be offering a 12-week intensive course which will be starting mid-September and ending towards mid-December 2021.
The following course is what is offered:
Digital Marketing Essentials
The bootcamp will cover the key aspects of digital marketing, digital tools and understanding the digital customer experience. The course will also focus on email marketing, search engine optimisation and key skills such as copywriting, analytics and building websites. Delegates will have the opportunity to attain an OCN London Award in Social Media Marketing qualification.
In addition to this, we will also cover the skills and knowledge needed to secure a job, such as interview skills, presentation skills, writing a CV and managing your LinkedIn/professional profiles.
For further details on this course including hours, delivery, and course content, please click here
Digital Marketing Essentials – Starting W/C 20th September
How is the scheme funded?
This Skills Bootcamp programme is part of the Lifetime Skills Guarantee, announced by the Prime Minister in January 2021, and is funded by the Department for Education. The programme is aimed at helping participants to find jobs in the growing digital sector.
Who is eligible for the programme?
All learners must be aged 19+ and be based in the North-West Region. You do not necessarily need to be a digital expert already; you just need a good grasp of the English language and a willingness to learn new skills. You may apply as an individual or through your employer.
- Could be registered as unemployed (or economically inactive such as career breaks) within the last 12 months and looking to apply for a digital role on completion of training
- Could be employed but looking for a career change into a digital role on completion of training (different department in current organisation, or new employer)
- Could be looking to upskill or repurpose existing staff and on completion of training the employee(s) must move into a new digital role, or their existing role must significantly change
- Could be looking to recruit new staff to fill a digital vacancy and therefore commit to interviewing individuals who complete digital skills training
- Could consider reskilling furloughed staff where jobs may be at risk
Sign up and Register
If you are based in the North-West Region and believe you meet the criteria above, you can sign up using our application form.
For individuals signing up, please click here
If you are an employer, please click here
We will be in touch once this has been received for further conversation and next steps.