Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing / By Susannah Smart
We’ve only just said goodbye to Hallowe’en and yet the Christmas adverts are already on the television. It seems as if Christmas planning arrives earlier and earlier every year – and your Christmas marketing should be no exception!
Have you thought about your Christmas marketing?
Do you have marketing plans in place to ensure you remain present on social media, even when the office is closed?
During the holidays social media engagement increases significantly. It’s important that you stay visible, because you can be sure your competitors are.
You need to consider:
- The topic – what are you going to post about?
- The frequency – how often would you like to post?
- Imagery – each post needs an image to catch the eye
Scheduling – use a scheduling tool like ContentCal or Hootsuite so that posting happens when the office is closed
- How can you manage your Christmas marketing?
- If you’re not sure how to do this or don’t have time, that’s where we can help! Why do something that you find challenging when you can outsource it? Focus on your workload so that you can enjoy the Christmas break!
The Social Desk can run short campaigns for clients to get their marketing set up ready for the office closure – this includes posting blogs on the website, sending out newsletters, and the all-important social media content.
We can have a chat about how we can work for you with a free one-hour consultation to get to the heart of what your strategy needs to look like. And if you’re not sure we can give you all the advice you need to get the strategy off the ground. Just ring the office on 0330 120 0884 to arrange a convenient time for you or fill out our contact form and a member of the team will be in touch!