Liverpool Business Fair are very excited about holding the Twentieth Anniversary of the Liverpool Business Fair at Liverpool Football Club on Tuesday 22nd March.
As ever the free to visit event will offer something for everyone and include a B2B exhibition, workshops, networking and lots more…
But in celebration of the anniversary they are also offering 20 great prize giveaways on the day!
Liverpool Business Fair Competition Prizes
- 2 Tickets to see The Eagles with (Gold Package) Hospitality (kindly supplied by Liverpool FC)
- 2-hours filming time and production of a 60-sec promo video (kindly supplied by The Guide Liverpool)
- 2 Tickets for the Anfield Experience (kindly supplied by Liverpool FC)
- Business Spotlight Slot on Go-Fish Business Tips podcast (kindly supplied by Go Fish Podcast)
- Bottle of Champagne, website audit and 1 hour digital marketing consultation (kindly supplied by Aqueous Digital)
- Goody Bag and bottle of wine (kindly supplied by Wild Thang)
- ‘At the Match’ print 40cm x 40cm (kindly supplied by LiverpoolArtCo)
- Mystery Treat (kindly supplied by Costco)
- A 2 bottle Gift box containing Romeo Prosecco & Juliet Rosato Spumante (kindly supplied by Wine Time Liverpool)
- Exhibition space at Greater Manchester Business Fair (7th July 2022)
- Exhibition space at Wirral & Chester Business Fair (22nd September 2022)
- Exhibition space at Halton & Warrington Business Fair (10th November 2022)
- Full Page Ad in a 2022 Event Guide of your choice
- Half Page Ad in a 2022 Event Guide of your choice
- Quarter Page Ad in a 2022 Event Guide of your choice (x2)
- Eighth Page Ad in a 2022 Event Guide of your choice (x2)
- Advert Block in post event email broadcast (x2)
How to Take Part
To be in with a chance of winning one of these great prizes, simply visit the event and fill in your Prize Draw Entry card (or your business card) and pop it in the competition box.
You can do this from 10.30am to 1.45pm and the draw will take place at 2pm.
Winners will be notified by text and/or email either on the day or shortly after.
Interested in Exhibiting at the Event?
At the moment they still have some exhibition space available. This is a great way to promote your products and services. You can book exhibition packages online here. Or if you have any queries contact Tony Haines on 0151 709 8932 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org