Skills Bootcamps for the Workplace provide flexible hands-on courses of up to 16 weeks in duration, which are part of the government’s Levelling up and Lifetime Skills Guarantee.
Is your organisation experiencing skills gaps?
Do you want to develop roles in your organisation to support business growth?
Do you want to recruit new talent to fill vacancies?
Skills Bootcamps will help employers play a leading role in the skills system by enabling them to fill skills gaps at a local level. The programme is funded by the Department for Education and developed locally by the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority (LCRCA), working closely with local employers.
LCRCA is currently accepting registrations of interest from Employers with Training and/or Recruitment requirements in the following sectors:
- Green Skills
Who can apply?
Employers who have:
- A workplace in the Liverpool City Region and:
- Existing employees who require upskilling to significantly develop their role responsibilities
- Are looking to recruit new talent to fill skills gaps
What you’ll get
Opportunities to work with LCRCA and training providers to input into the design and development of Skills Bootcamp training that meets the individual needs of your organisation.
Upskilling existing employees:
- 90% of the skills training funded for SMEs
- 70% of the skills training funded for larger employers
- Existing employees who feel valued, with new skills to implement into your organisation
Looking to recruit new talent:
- Access to new external candidates, freshly trained in the skills you require
Interested? For further information and to register, please visit: