Liverpool Chamber is undertaking a purchasing exercise for a CRM system.
The system will provide efficiencies and improvements in processes and ensure an optimised customer experience.
The Chamber delivers a business membership subscription service, events, courses, export documentation and business support services requiring the recording of customer engagement activity.
The CRM system must:
• Integrate between Chamber financial software (currently SAGE 200), web platform and email and newsletter platforms
• Enable a simple customer recruitment process at point of sale
• Provide a simple and usable contact management function
• Enable client activity and service to be recorded and reports generated
• Provide Export Documentation integration with E-cert
• Conform to cyber essentials accreditation including two-factor authentication for staff
• Have support, maintenance, updates and user training provided
• Exist in the Cloud or be capable of migration to the cloud within two years
• Enable the creation of mapped customer experiences
• Enable membership renewals to be processed and managed
Several other features are desirable which are outlined within the specification document.
We require initial/outline quotes detailing the solution you would provide ahead of a meeting to discuss the specifics of the proposal before commissioning of the chosen supplier.
Detailed specification & Deadline for Proposals
A detailed specification is available on request from Liverpool Chamber via Melissa Healy – Melissa.email@example.com – to whom proposals should be sent by Thursday 21st July.