Merseyside Police have funded this programme to provide cyber security support for small businesses in Merseyside.
This Merseyside Cyber Security Programme is Police funded support for businesses, ensuring your business is secure from online crime. Our training and guidance will protect your business, data and assets.
- This is a Police backed scheme to prevent small businesses in Merseyside from becoming victims of cybercrime and suffering significant financial loss.
- Cybercrime affects over 32% of businesses monthly, with the average cyber-attack costing a business £15,300.
- Police forces across the North West are seeing cyber attacks on businesses increasing monthly.
- Join this scheme today to secure the future of your business and learn how to take direct action.
- By signing up for this programme, you’ll gain access to the following; 1-2-1 support, security policy templates and cyber security training for five staff members.
Businesses can register and learn more about this funded programme here: https://www.nwcrc.co.uk/merseyside
You are also invited to attend the launch event on the 9th August, find out more and register your place here