Big Help Project are encouraging people and organisations within the Liverpool City Region with innovative ideas for projects that will support your area to apply for funding. Applicants are eligible to apply for Community Impact Funding of up to £2,500. Act fast, as the fund will be open to applications from the 17th of October 2023 and will remain open until the 15th of November 2023 at midnight.
Who can apply:
Individuals, groups, and organisations based within the Liverpool City Region; including Knowsley, Sefton, Halton, St Helens, Liverpool and Wirral, who operate their own existing projects or have innovative new ideas that will support your local community are eligible to apply for funding. Applicants who have been previously unsuccessful in the last funding round will be eligible to reapply for funding. We’ll support projects that:
· Supports local community needs
· Supports marginalised or excluded groups
· Bring communities together
· Funding to keep services running
Your projects must also:
· Take place within Liverpool City Region: (Knowsley, Sefton, Halton, Liverpool, St Helens or Wirral)
· Benefit your local community
· Not be a specific religious or political cause
· Funding must be spent within 12 months of receipt
How to apply:
To apply for funding, you’ll need to fill in the application form available below and send it with accompaniments to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on the 15th November 2023.
What you’ll need to apply:
– Your organisation’s latest Annual Accounts/Report
– The most recent bank statement from your organisations bank account (please note this cannot be a personal account).
– A signed copy of your organisations Safeguarding Policy.
Please Note: Your application will not be accepted or considered if the additional documentation requested above is not provided, so please remember to attach this along with your application. However, organisations with a total annual income under the total amount requested, or those with no Audited Accounts, provide your current year’s income and expenditure statement and a copy of your latest bank statement.
For organisations registered under two years, please attach your Constitution. Applicants awarded with Big Help Group Community Impact Funding in the Summer 2023 round of funding will not be eligible to apply, however those that were successful in funding rounds prior to this can apply again. Organisations with an annual income of over £250,000 will not be accepted.