Welcome to Energy Advice Hub Highlights: essential reading for carbon-conscious organisations.
Every month, Sustainable Energy First handpick the best content from their Energy Advice Hub, a free resource that’s helped thousands of organisations with their energy and net zero challenges. The Hub is entirely funded and supported by Sustainable Energy First.
The September edition of the Energy Advice Hub Highlights has rolled around and this month we are looking at:
- Rishi Sunak’s rollback on net zero
- Insight on the future of hydrogen in the UK
- What the latest onshore wind news means for business
- ESOS Phase 3 and the strengthening of Phase 4
- The lack of offshore wind bids in the latest CfD auction – a deep dive from our own Anthony Mayall